"Bringing Sustainable Improvement in Quality Of Life of the Underprivileged."
"DOPASI Foundation is committed to bring sustainable improvements in quality of life of the underprivileged communities through effective implementation of integrated solutions."
DOPASI Foundation is the front of DOPASI Affiliates for community engagement and social investments. It was formed to harness the financial and managerial resources that DOPASI Group commands to create a lasting and sustainable social impact in communities at risk. At DOPASI Foundation, our employees have access to an environment which enables them to reach out to communities and devise strategies on social issues. DOPASI Foundation has partnered with government agencies, national & international Partners, Industry players and non-profit entities that possess the will and expertise within the fields and the vision to enhance the scale of DOPASI's efforts. By building infrastructure, promoting health and education, encouraging conservation and providing livelihood for the communities; DOPASI Foundation is helping the entire community to flourish, sustain and build themselves into better communities.
DOPASI Foundation was established as a non-profit, non- governmental voluntary organization. Formally registered as Friends Welfare Society (Dera Murad Jamali) in 1993.
After expanding the area of operation from one district to an extended territory; Subsequently to the whole province it transformed to DOPASI- Organization for Sustainable Development. Realising the need for greater efforts to be made on a broader level DOPASI wanted to enhance its area of operation from one province to the whole country so that it can implement it's integrated development solutions in other provinces. For that purpose DOPASI has registered itself as a Section 42 (Not For Profit) company with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan as DOPASI Foundation.
Since the time of its establishment it has been effectively engaged to serve the humanity. DOPASI Foundation seeks to make meaningful and lasting interventions for the wellbeing of mankind. The organization has taken initiative to alleviate the root cause of many socio-economic problems existing in Pakistan. The pluralism and multi-cause orientation of the organization enables it to work in diverse fields.
DOPASI is not a donor-dependent, but is a donor-friendly organization that maintains its activities through financial assistance from local and overseas donors, thereby allowing sufficient room for networking with global support agencies and multilateral development institutions that share our vision. It is lead by a board of directors known for their integrity and commitment to make meaningful contribution for the growth of the organization.
DOPASI is registered under the following
Sub Section (1) of Section 42 of the Companies
Social Welfare Department Government of Balochistan, under the voluntary social welfare Agencies Registration & control ordinance
1961(XLVI) of 1961 dated 29 July 1993.
To contribute towards the development of a liberal, logical, enlightened and prosperous society where there is no discrimination or exploitation.
Empowering people and communities in situations of poverty, illiteracy, disease and social injustice
We aim to contribute to welfare activities to bring sustainable
Improvement in quality of life of all; Especially the underprivileged and deprived. In line with the Sustainable Development Goals, we will work with support of partners to:
* No Poverty - End poverty in all its form everywhere
* Zero Hunger - End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
* Good Health and Well-being - Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages Quality Education - Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
* Gender Equality - Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
* Clean Water and Sanitation - Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
* Affordable and Clean Energy - Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
* Decent Work and Economic Growth - Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
* Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure - Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
* Reduced Inequalities - Reduce income inequality within and among countries
* Sustainable Cities and Communities - Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
Responsible Consumption and Production - Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
* Climate Action - Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts by regulating emissions and promoting developments in renewable energy
* Life Below Water - Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
* Life on Land - Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
* Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions - Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
* Partnerships for the Goals - Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
Integrity Effectiveness Diversity
Making best use of human intellect
Poor households Person with dis-abilities Prisoners
Internally Displaced People
People living with communicable diseases such as TB, Malaria, HIV/AIDS etc.
DOPASI Foundation is governed by a body which is elected from distinguished individuals with sound reputation in the sector of social development, businesses, professionals who have demonstrated their personal commitment to pro-poor causes. These individuals are elected in the governing body to bring their skills, knowledgeand experience to
the governance of DOPASI Foundation. Apart from the governing body DOPASI has a pool of experts on panel having specialized skills in our respective areas of work as Board of Advisors.